Lilikiike Member Register Privacy Statement
Under the Data Protection Regulations, the data registrar has a duty to clearly describe the policy. The following fulfills that information obligation.
1. The registrar
Sodankylän Yrittäjät ry, Likiliike
Contact information for the register:
Sodankylän Likiliike data protection officer
Chair of the Executive Management Team
Tel. 040 730 8636
2. Registered Company
The Registered companies are the members of Likiliike and their contact representative.
3. Grounds for and purpose of keeping the register
Personal data is processed on the basis of registered membership of Likiliike. Membership results from a written application and its approval.
Purpose of the processing of personal data and the register
Personal data will only be processed for pre-defined purposes, which are as follows:
- member registration and membership management
- electronic and other member communications
- Likiliike surveys and studies that promote the implementation and development local business
- analysis and statistics of membership data
- implementation and development of the activities of the Likiliike movement
Personal data will be processed with consent in the following situations:
- publishing members’ pictures and photos of their premises (permission to use and share images in Likiliikki’s documents and electronic publications in various forums)
- marketing of events from partners outside the business to members (permission to send marketing messages from third parties to members of the Likiliike)
- participation in workshops and other events organised by Likiliike, and participant information (permission to use and disclose participant information internally within Likiliike)
4. Personal data to be stored in the register
The personal information of the members of the Likiliike is stored in the Likiliike’s own electronic system. Likiliike employees enters information into the system based on the information in the membership application.
The membership register contains the following information:
- phone number
- date of joining and date of resignation
- billing address (also electronic)
- official name of the company + trade name, possible auxiliary names
- possible social media contact information
Contact personnel information:
- E-mail phone number
5. Rights of the registered company
The registered company has the following rights, the use of which must be made in writing to: [email protected]
The right of inspection
The registered company can check the personal data we have stored by personally dealing with the data protection officer, Marja-Leena Magga. Any checks must always be agreed in advance.
The right to rectification
The registered company may request the correction of incorrect or incomplete information concerning them.
The right of objection
The registered company may object to the processing of personal data if he or she feels that the personal data has been processed unlawfully.
Direct marketing ban
The registered company has the right to prohibit the use of the data for direct marketing.
The right of deletion
The registered company has the right to request the deletion of data if it is not necessary to process the data. We will process the deletion request, after which we will either delete the data or provide a valid reason why the data cannot be deleted. The registrar may have a statutory or other right not to delete the information requested.
Withdrawal of consent
If the processing of personal data concerning the registered company is based only on consent, and not on the basis of, for example, customer relationships or membership, the registered company may withdraw the consent by notifying the Likiliike Data Protection Officer in writing.
The registered company may appeal against the decision to the Data Protection Officer. The registered company has the right to demand that we therefore limit the processing of the data until the matter can be resolved. Instructions for making a complaint can be found below.
Right of appeal
The registered company has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Officer if he or she feels that we are in breach of the applicable data protection legislation when processing personal data.
Contact information of the Data Protection Supervisor: https://tietosuoja.fi/en/contact-information
6. Regular sources of information
Personal information is regularly obtained from the member himself at the time of the membership application and during the membership, by paper documents, e-mail, telephone, electronic form or other similar means.
7. Regular disclosures
We will only disclose your information to third parties if you have given your consent.
8. Duration of data retention
As a general rule, personal data will be retained for as long as the membership is valid.
The registrar is obliged to keep the accounting material in accordance with the period (10 years) specified in the Accounting Act (Chapter 2, Section 10).
9. Handling of personal data
The information in the member register is processed by the Registrar, Likiliike and its designated employees, as well as the Chair of Likikike’s management team.
10. Data transfer outside the EU
Personal data will not be transferred outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
11. Automatic decision making and profiling
We do not use the information for automatic decision making or profiling.