In the 1930s, a man living in Purnumuka learned about the gold veins of Tankavaara in a dream.
Golden striped salt soap, with a scent of Finnish tar. The soap contains sea salt, coffee and activated carbon as well as a touch of mica gold, It washes and treats skin softly.
It is a real stone soap, which can also be used as a skin scrub or peel. Together with moisturizing shea butter and caring oils, the skin feels softer after each wash.
- The soap is biodegradable
- 100% vegan
- Not tested on animals
- Minimum weight 100g
- The soap has a leather strap, made of recycled material
- The packaging is cardboard and the label is eco paper. Both are ecologically recyclable.
Inc: sodium helianthus seedate, sodium olivate, aqua, sodium rapeseedate, sodium castroate, sodium cocoate, sodium butyrospermum parkii butterate, coffee arabica, maris sal, carbo medicinalis, pyroleum pini, CI77019, CI7891.
Sunflower oil, olive oil, water, rapeseed oil, castor oil, coconut oil, shea butter, coffee powder, sea salt, activadet carbon, tar, CI77019, CI77891
- By post from 5,90 €, delivery time 3 – 5 days.
- Collect from manufacturer 0 €.