One story of northern lights tells of a fire fox with its tail throwing snow-covered sparks into the northern sky.
In appearance, this soap is reminiscent of the winter northern lights. The soap is half salty and the other half is contains activated carbon and cocoa butter, which smells of pine forest. The scent has an aromatic refreshing and energizing effect.
Containing sea salt, this soap has a cleansing and exfoliating effect. Together with the moisturizing oils cocoa butter, the skin feels softer after each wash.
- The soap is biodegradable
- 100% vegan
- Not tested on animals
- Minimum weight 100g
- The soap has a leather strap, made of recycled material
- The packaging is cardboard and the label is eco paper. Both are ecologically recyclable.
Inc: sodium olivate, aqua, sodium cocoate, sodium castroate, sodium cacao butterate, sodium chloride, activated charcoal, peat, CI77019, CI7891, CI77499, CI77288, CI77492, CI77007, pinus sylvesteris oil, *limonene.
Olive oil, water, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa butter, salt, activated carbon, peat, CI77019, CI77891, CI77499, CI77288, CI77492,CI77007, pine essential oil, *limonene.
*naturally in essential oil
- By post from 5,90 €, delivery time 3 – 5 days.
- Collect from manufacturer 0 €.